Who am I?
As a C-Level Microsoft Executive and global thought leader, I bring over 30 years of leadership in digital and cloud transformation roles. I build strategy spanning all aspects of business model and product development, launch, marketing, sales, and partnership, with operational execution excellence. Throughout my career, I have helped thousands of businesses of all sizes to digitally transform through technology. I have grown a P&L into $10B over 5 years, managed global sales revenues of $40B, and led a global portfolio of channel partners that has influenced over $1 trillion through Microsoft’s fastest growing ecosystem.
I am a builder and change agent, turning around businesses by inspiring a vision for future customer relevance and engaging teams in developing the roadmap. As a board director, I advise executive teams in developing their vision to transform and scale the organization through new technologies including cloud and artificial intelligence.
My passion lies in empowering women and their allies. As a DEI Advocate, I have presented at TEDx Cherry Creek on driving for Gender Equity in high tech. I am also an ATHENA Global Leadership award winner and co-founder of Women in Cloud and Women in Technology Network.
Board of Director Positions:
Advisory Board Positions:
- Artificial Solutions, Advisor Board Chair
- Berkshire Partners, Operating Advisor
- International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP)
- Women in Technology Network
- Women’s Business Collaborative
- University of Washington, Bothell Business School
- CEO, Gavriella Schuster, LLC (current)
- Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Channel Chief (previous)
- For a full view of all positions held visit: (99+) Gavriella Schuster | LinkedIn
- Advocate for diversity, equity and inclusion
- Developed and published an online interactive learning module about ALLIES on RALI
- Digital transformation and change leadership across Microsoft and Microsoft’s partner ecosystem
- Led the global recruitment, enablement and engagement of Microsoft’s fast-growing partner ecosystem influencing over $1 Trillion in ecosystem revenues growing to over 90K Microsoft cloud services partners and over 12K published marketplace solutions
- Launched and grew the Cloud Solution Provider licensing revenues to $10B annually in 4 years
- Delivered over $40B in direct global partner sales revenues
- Doubled P&L in 3 years, increasing by double digits consistently YOY for 5 years for Microsoft’s global Windows Commercial Business and then the U.S. Cloud and Datacenter business to a growth of over 35% CAGR
- Developed a global portfolio of partner investments over $2B annually to achieve a 10-20X return.
- Led the launch of 15+ product releases including Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) and Windows Intune with engineering, from product, acquisition strategy, business development, licensing, pricing, business model and packaging.
- TEDx Cherry Creek Speaker driving for Gender Equity in high tech.
- ATHENA Global Leadership award winner and co-founder of Women in Cloud and Women in Technology Network.
Leadership | Commercial Enterprise Go To Market | Building Organizational Capabilities | Developing Organizational Scale | Commercial Digital Transformation | Cloud & Datacenter Technologies | Product Management | Product Marketing | Business Model Development | Acquisitions | Sales | Digital Marketing | Social Marketing | Channel Programs